I did the octopus freehand where the largest of oil stains was, but the stars and the numbers were done with stamps. I’m really happy with it, although haven’t had a chance to wear it yet. I was hoping it would look more screen printed than handmade, but whatever. At least I can wear my favorite shirt again.
Oh, and I got a new duvet cover for our bed, just in case you saw that above.
It’s from Ikea. However, I am not planning on leaving it as is, I really want to use my number and letter stamps to add some graphics to it. I just love numbered botanical prints, like something out of an old botany textbook.