- I am in desperate need of a hair cut. My ends are dead and split, and since I’ve been trying to make an effort to wear my hair down more lately, it looks extra straw-like. I don’t want to cut too much off, since this is longest my hair has been, maybe ever.
- The weather in AZ has finally cooled off, and today is a gorgeous 78 degrees. Ahhhhhh. Sadly, next week we are supposed to go back up to the high 90’s again. But I’ll enjoy this for now, and hopefully do some fun outdoorsy stuff this weekend!
- The dog has peed somewhere in our dining room. Intensive searches with flashlights have come up empty, but I am still smelling the nastiness and it is making me crazy. I am determined to locate it and exterminate it this weekend. EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!
- Since we don’t have cable, we have had to wait for Netflix streaming to watch season 2 of “The Walking Dead”. Holy wow!!! That show is so good and so intense. I did hear lots of spoilers (even though I did my best to avoid them) so I know a lot of what’s going to happen, but the show is just so well written and awesome that I am just loving every creepy minute. So good.
- We had a flip-cup competition at work today. I love that we get to play drinking games here sometimes! *BURP*
Have a great weekend everyone!