It is Friday. Fridays are always neat-o. So to celebrate, here is a list of things that have made me smile this week. Smiling’s my favorite.
- This video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of2HU3LGdbo&feature=player_embedded . My coworkers and I have been passing this video around, even though it’s old to some it’s new to us. And I could watch it. All. Day.
- Running. I have never been athletic in my entire life. I’ve never even wanted to be. But something lately has inspired me to work up to running, and I can see why it’s addictive. I have been slowly increasing my time, and thanks to lots of helpful pinterest advice and tips, I’ve improved how I’m running as well. I’ve been dealing with shin splints again though so that’s giving me some trouble, but I’m working through it anyway and it feels really good. Especially after I stop running and I can hardly breathe and my lungs hurt. It’s a good hurt, like they are expanding. I like it.
- Loki took over Comicon for a minute. Loki was the best part of ‘Thor’, which I didn’t really like too much otherwise and a big part of ‘The Avengers’ which I loved. So this video just makes my day! It’s also awesome any time actors do cool things like this for their fans. Plus my husband and I have been debating Loki’s hotness. I think I win with a vote for “hot”.
- Another Comicon item-Jennifer Lawrence being completely star-struck meeting Jeff Bridges. So adorable. She is just the coolest. I am so glad that she seems to be having the time of her life with all the fame she’s having. I rarely see a picture of her not smiling, especially in interviews and fan events.
- Finally planning our honeymoon! Kane and I have been married for four years already and we’ve yet to take our honeymoon. At this point I don’t even know if we should call it that but whatever, I’m excited! We are going to an all-inclusive resort in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico for four nights. Yes, it isn’t a very long time, but money being a factor we have to keep it on the cheap. But I am so excited to travel to an actual destination together, not to visit family or friends, just to go and just spend time together with lots of drinks and sun and the beach. Ahhhh. Sounds like heaven!!
- The soundtrack to Warm Bodies. I like almost every song on it, and I LOVED the movie and the book. Good stuff, people. Check it out.
Have an awesome weekend everyone! Back to frowning on Monday!